Commercieel Nederland is voor haar opdrachtgever Xsens opzoek naar een:
Business Development Manager - Motion Trackers - EMEA
For a new product line, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced B2B Business Development Manager. In this exciting role you will help starting up a new business by generating leads and identifying, managing and nurturing key accounts. You are an agent for professional sales and business development with a strong focus on results. You are responsible for keeping clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
You will be selling our new product line of motion trackers aimed for development of mobile applications in human motion analysis. You will encounter customers having very diverse and interesting applications. Typically your customers are working on the forefront of developing new high-tech applications, e.g. supporting the more and more arising needs for tele-rehab & coaching in sports. Your customers vary from start-ups to established companies.
You will be located in our office in our HQ in The Netherlands (Enschede) where you will be part of our global sales and support team located in Shanghai, Hong Kong, The Netherlands and the United States. You will work with our team of Business Development Managers and Products Specialists on a daily basis, you will also work together with the marketing team to optimize marketing activities. Your main focus will be on executing business development activities and on developing long lasting and strong relationships with Key Accounts.
- Responsible for the direct and indirect sales process, aiming at exceeding sales targets;
- Follow up leads and generate new business;
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers and partners;
- Responsible for working with the sales & marketing team to identify, interest and onboard new clients and developing client relationships;
- Submit short and long-range sales plans, prepare sales strategies utilizing available marketing programs;
- Help customers through in-person meetings, email, calls, online presentations and screen-share;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Responsible for keeping clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis;
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations;
- Monitor and analyze customers usage of our products and provide input for product development;
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams as Sales Support, Marketing and Product Management;
- Ensure sufficient, accurate documentation and customer/contract information is recorded in Salesforce.com;
- Forecast and track sales metrics.
You are a hunter and you have an endless amount of energy to make an exciting new business to a success.
The right candidate will have extensive experience and a strong track record in international business to business sales, while having a strong understanding in human motion measurement by experience or by education.
Written and verbal communication skills and fluent English are a must, as is IT literacy. This position requires a highly motivated, self-starting sales professional with technical acumen, who is focused on results and can interface and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Master's degree in Science or Engineering, though candidates with other degrees will be considered;
- Min. 5 years of experience and proven success in international B2B sales in a (high) tech environment;
- Affinity or experience with wearable technology;
- Proven sales record, customer centric with a strong focus on results;
- Analytical, written and oral communication and presentation skills;
- The ability to plan and execute on a tight schedule;
- Works pro-actively to solve problems, looks for opportunities to take on more responsibility;
- High level knowledge, understanding and experience with respect to modern CRM tools (Salesforce.com);
- Well organized, disciplined and professional funnel management;
- Ability to travel in assigned region up to 30% of time.
Xsens offers you a position in an innovative, ambitious and international company with an attractive compensation package including a bonus system. Their team can be characterized as spontaneous and driven, with a passion for technology and a multicultural and multi-disciplinary environment. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
If you are interested, please sent your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via below "solliciteer direct" button. For questions you can contact Jorien on her mobile number: +31 6 34 10 10 89.
[shareaholic app="share_buttons" id="28181346"]