Commercieel Nederland is voor haar opdrachtgever Xsens opzoek naar een:
Partner Manager 3D Body Motion Xsens
To support the growth plans from Xsens, they are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Partner Manager to help them managing their network of partners. This is a new position within Xsens.
As a Partner Manager 3DBM you will be responsible for our growing network of partners in the application fields of 3D Character Animation & Human Motion Measurement. Typically these partners are offering software or hardware solutions which can work together or in parallel with our products (e.g. animation software, game engines, ergonomic tools, force measuring tools, EMG/ECG, reporting tools, etc.). You will identify and build strategic partnerships that support our strategy and growth plans. The Partner Manager will be based in our HQ in The Netherlands (Enschede) and will report to the Business Director 3D Body Motion. You will work closely together with a worldwide team of Business Development Managers and Product Specialists for the Human Motion Measurement & 3D Character Animation markets, our Marketing Department, Product Managers and Project Managers. Be part of a dynamic team that pursues strong growth and excellence, with dedication and passion!
- Manage and optimize the existing worldwide network of Xsens partners;
- Identify and build new strategic partnerships;
- Develop and implement a plan for partnerships;
- Define and close practical agreements with partners;
- Initiate and coordinate collaborative events, user meetings, workshops, exhibitions, etc.;
- Liaise with other departments (e.g. Product Strategy, Engineering & Marketing) to identify opportunities, new markets or share information;
- Make sure the sales team is fully informed and involved w.r.t. partnerships.
The right candidate has a commercial background, a strategic way of thinking and extensive experience in working with international partners, preferably in a fast paced high tech environment. A (technical) background and/or experience w.r.t. relevant fields of expertise as 3D motion tracking, inertial sensor modules or biomechanics, are considered an advantage. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and fluent English are a must, as is excellent IT literacy. This position requires an intelligent, analytical and highly motivated professional, with technical acumen, who is flexible and can interface and communicate effectively at all levels and with all functional disciplines within the organization.
- A Master's degree is required, preferably in engineering;
- Min. 5 years experience and proven success in building & maintaining collaborative relationships;
- Commercial & strategic way of thinking;
- Networking & presentation skills;
- Ability to work independently and to act decisive;
- Fluent in English is a must, other languages a plus;
- Able to develop and manage partnerships & complex contracts;
- Able to travel up to 30% of the time;
- Understanding of technical pipelines with Xsens propositions and 3rd party products.
Xsens offers you an opportunity to develop your full potential in a high paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment with an attractive compensation package.
If you are interested, please sent your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com or apply via below "solliciteer direct" button. For questions you can contact Jorien on her mobile number: +31 6 34 10 10 89.